Premed 101 Forums

Chatter as we wait.

6 hours ago, Gumby said:

Rejection. I'm at a loss for what more I could possibly do to even get a waitlist. Hoping that it's good news for the rest of you.

Yeah, I'm with you. Same result. Don't know what to do to improve for next year! Also, based on a response Dr.P gave in the blog, seems like they won't be releasing our interview scores this year, only our pre-interview ones. So that's gonna make it even more difficult to determine how to improve.

OOP - received an offer as an older applicant as well (25 years old). I am so humbled by this. I did not expect it at all (3.83 GPA and the interview I thought was super repetitive - online). I am taking an in province offer instead though - to be close to friends and family. Although I very much respect Calgary's transparency! 

13 minutes ago, dooogs said:

OOP - received an offer as an older applicant as well (25 years old). I am so humbled by this. I did not expect it at all (3.83 GPA and the interview I thought was super repetitive - online). I am taking an in province offer instead though - to be close to friends and family. Although I very much respect Calgary's transparency! 

Wouldn’t really say you’re an older applicant lol that’s pretty average! But congrats!

Just now, gniyonna said:

Wouldn’t really say you’re an older applicant lol that’s pretty average! But congrats!

Thanks for making me feel young LOL. I guess most people i know are younger than me in med school..... :P

I do still wonder if I should choose Calgary. I just think I have a better support system in province