Premed 101 Forums

USASK PHARM CLASS OF 2024

pharmgal56

On 7/1/2020 at 11:50 AM, hkc said:

Congrats! I got waitlisted and am very anxious. When is the deadline to accept your offer? I kind of want to have an idea of if and when the waitlisted individuals will be notified. 

The letter has been put up (apply.usask.ca) and we have until 15th Jul to decide. I hope this helps :) 

21 minutes ago, Goingcrazywaiting said:

Still got nothing. Have you?  Does anyone have an idea on how long they take typically?

I'm in the same boat as you, haven't heard anything from them yet. I have called the number provided on our letters 3 different times and it went to voicemail each time. I hope they get back to us this week at least. I'm in a little bit of a tough situation since I got into pharmacy school in the USA and I start classes in August, but USASK is still my number one choice. Fingers crossed we both hear back! 

7 minutes ago, hkc said:

I'm in the same boat as you, haven't heard anything from them yet. I have called the number provided on our letters 3 different times and it went to voicemail each time. I hope they get back to us this week at least. I'm in a little bit of a tough situation since I got into pharmacy school in the USA and I start classes in August, but USASK is still my number one choice. Fingers crossed we both hear back! 

Congratulations on getting in at least! That is tough. I called the number as well and got the voicemail. I wish they would at least clarify a general time frame of when they would be sending out offers...waiting until the 29th to be able to even just inquire about anything is frustrating considering how late it is. I do hope we both find out some good news soon!

13 minutes ago, PetitePharmacyPrincess said:

I applied to this program for the second time  and once again I am on the waitlist. It is a terrible feeling. I have  not heard anything. Today I send an email and it said that is not their policy to send any updates 

Oh that’s really weird, I emailed them on Tuesday and they got back to me right away and let me know that I had gotten in. Maybe check apply.usask.ca to see if there is an update. 

3 hours ago, PetitePharmacyPrincess said:

Did anyone apply to nutrition as well? I emailed the lady today and I am number 6 in the waitlist for Nutrition. I also want to know if anyone else who was once on the Pharmacy waitlist got an email.

I am on the waitlist for Pharmacy as well and have not heard anything. Are you an out of province applicant?

4 minutes ago, PetitePharmacyPrincess said:

This time I was considered as IP. I have been a student at usask for 3 years. I am number 14 on the waitlist.

if you don't mind me asking, who did you email? cause I was told they don't disclose that information 

1 hour ago, PetitePharmacyPrincess said:

I emailed Diane Favreau. Maybe I was sending so many emails, she just provided me anyways. Are you also on the waitlist? 

Just emailed Diane. Got offered a seat! Apparently there was some glitch on applications since I wasn't notified of my offer until I inquired. I am so so very excited to meet you guys and start this adventure. Sending good vibes and all of the luck to anyone out there still waiting! Ya'll got this. 

23 hours ago, PetitePharmacyPrincess said:

I emailed Diane Favreau. Maybe I was sending so many emails, she just provided me anyways. Are you also on the waitlist? 

I was but she told me i had been accepted but there was a glitch yesterday