Premed 101 Forums

Any other low GPA non-trad people?

2 hours ago, theevilsloth said:

Last year it showed Acceptances and Rejects at midnight. I was lucky enough to log on at 12:01am and see a big X indicating a rejection. This was for Western though. I believe acceptance was a green checkmark and it says "offer"

Oh wow, good to know. I wonder how waitlist looks. I applied to Ottawa only and they don't flat out reject anyone so I wonder how the waitlist looks like. I guess blank?

3 hours ago, theevilsloth said:

Last year it showed Acceptances and Rejects at midnight. I was lucky enough to log on at 12:01am and see a big X indicating a rejection. This was for Western though. I believe acceptance was a green checkmark and it says "offer"

are you referring to the Western portal or OMSAS?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2020 at 10:46 PM, dusah said:

Anybody else at the slightly below level for both gpa and cars? (3.85 128) :(

obviously there’s no point in speculation as the criteria hasn’t even been released yet but can’t help but worry as this is my only interview :unsure:

thats me ... 3.835, 128

1 minute ago, HeyMrSnowman said:

Keep in mind you are only slightly below average of the accepted applicant, so you are in good standing as long as your CASPer score is average of those who will get accepted!

im hoping CASPer will be my saviour... 

I got an interview for Ottawa off the waitlist with a GPA of 3.85... so not sure what to think of my CASPer..