Premed 101 Forums

Discussions - Final Decisions 2020

Has anyone's transcripts arrived from Athabasca yet? Mine was requested on April 29, but my bear tracks hasn't been updated to say it arrived. I requested my U of S transcript to be sent on April 30, and that has been marked as complete (i.e. it has arrived and been processed). Strange....

25 minutes ago, coffeeandmed said:

Has anyone's transcripts arrived from Athabasca yet? Mine was requested on April 29, but my bear tracks hasn't been updated to say it arrived. I requested my U of S transcript to be sent on April 30, and that has been marked as complete (i.e. it has arrived and been processed). Strange....

the deadline isn't until june 15 right?  still lots of time

19 minutes ago, Applicant95 said:

Results are supposed to come out at 12 EST (10 MST), right? Just wanted to make sure!

Also, does anyone know if there's a delay between results being posted on bear tracks and results being emailed? I'm at work and forgot my Alberta password so have to wait on the email haha

From what I have heard, results will be posted on our secondary app first, not Bear Track. The email follows 1-2 hours after. Also last 2 years the results came out at 2PM EST (12 MST)!

Just now, RiderSx said:

From what I have heard, results will be posted on our secondary app first, not Bear Track. The email follows 1-2 hours after. Also last 2 years the results came out at 2PM EST (12 MST)!

Noooo. Now I'll be seeing people post their acceptances/waitlist/rejects and I won't know until I get home! (unless the email comes very soon after it's posted on the secondary app)

Thanks for the info though! Good luck today :)

2 minutes ago, Applicant95 said:

Noooo. Now I'll be seeing people post their acceptances/waitlist/rejects and I won't know until I get home! (unless the email comes very soon after it's posted on the secondary app)

Thanks for the info though! Good luck today :)

Hopefully the email comes soon after!!

also you could access your account if you go through the Forgot my Password process but you can just wait it out and save yourself from the constant refreshing like we are doing haha

Good luck to you and everyone else today! 

Just now, RiderSx said:

Hopefully the email comes soon after!!

also you could access your account if you go through the Forgot my Password process but you can just wait it out and save yourself from the constant refreshing like we are doing haha

Good luck to you and everyone else today! 

Haha yeah, I thought about doing that but I forgot my Student ID # as well and you need that you request a password reset. I'm a mess!