Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think they mean as in the spots are already open and they're still pending on sending us the offer. because we now know the waitlist moved 4 spots, and its probably likely that it moved more, they j

That was worded so well. What a good summary of the crap we put up with this year. Absolutely unbelievable.

I know an OOP person who got accepted today off of the waitlist, maybe we'll be hearing back soon too

On 6/2/2020 at 1:45 PM, c5555 said:

If nobody has posted anything, that means she hasn’t contacted anybody. This is rare for the college so I think with COVID everything is backed up 

also, I checked the Facebook page that students who are admitted can join, and it says only 5 people joined in the last month. I don't know if this means much, but the fact that theres 22 IP seats could mean that you're right in your assumption

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, futureDr.N said:

I called the admissions office and left a message for Merissa to call me yesterday she has not yet, but I’d even like some info of what classes will be like for fall if online fully or online/in person 

pharmacy students received an email about remote teaching just for term 1. So I'm guessing it must be the same for dent too

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2020 at 3:10 PM, futureDr.N said:

I called the admissions office and left a message for Merissa to call me yesterday she has not yet, but I’d even like some info of what classes will be like for fall if online fully or online/in person 

did Merissa end up calling you back?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ancientsoul said:

Me neither. sorry it has to be this way for us guys. the college and previous forums really had me set up to think that even getting on the waitlist is good cuz they almost always clear into the middle third in previous years.

I felt the same way. It just goes to show that this admission cycle is extremely unusual due to the pandemic. We just have to wait and see what happens and try not to think about it too much.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Crockus said:

I felt the same way. It just goes to show that this admission cycle is extremely unusual due to the pandemic. We just have to wait and see what happens and try not to think about it too much.

Yes, i spend most of may thinking every email was something and now im just keeping busy and hoping for the best but planning for the worst, the only thing i can see is if someone got waitlisted for med but accepted to dent but want med acceptance. Dent registration is June 23rd. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, futureDr.N said:

Yes, i spend most of may thinking every email was something and now im just keeping busy and hoping for the best but planning for the worst, the only thing i can see is if someone got waitlisted for med but accepted to dent but want med acceptance. Dent registration is June 23rd. 

what do you mean by dent registration is june 23rd? like for tuition deposit?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...