Premed 101 Forums

Hello, 

Hope you're all doing good. I have few questions regarding the pre req gpa:

1. I think I might need to redo some classes to improve my pre-req gpa, I calculated 3.3. Do you know anyone who got in with a similar gpa ? Do you guys think I indeed need to redo some of them ?

2. If I retake 1-2 classes during fall 2020, can I still submit them my grades even though the submission deadline is November 1st ?

Thank you :lol:

On 4/23/2020 at 10:18 PM, cc11 said:

1. I think I might need to redo some classes to improve my pre-req gpa, I calculated 3.3. Do you know anyone who got in with a similar gpa ? Do you guys think I indeed need to redo some of them ?

I won't say it's impossible (it's also what admissions will tell you), but yes you should redo the classes. The average of accepted students for pre-req GPA is 3.7-8, so you basically need a perfect interview with 3.3 unfortunately.

On 4/23/2020 at 10:18 PM, cc11 said:

Hello, 

Hope you're all doing good. I have few questions regarding the pre req gpa:

2. If I retake 1-2 classes during fall 2020, can I still submit them my grades even though the submission deadline is November 1st ?

Thank you :lol:

I know a few people that got in with that kind of pre-req GPA, but not many. If you have the opportunity and resources to, I would re-do them.