Premed 101 Forums

Pre med confusion

JOLLY

Hey everyone, hope you all are safe and isolated

Actually am planning to apply for Med School next year and unfortunately after my GPA is 3.4 as per WES (World Education Services) because i am an Indian graduate in the field of pharmacy. I gave my MCAT just to give a try and i secured and i scored 507(min. 125 in every section).

In order to cover my GPA, should I go for any Post Bacc. program or should I apply for an undergraduate studies again ?

Your advice really matters

thankyou

7 hours ago, JOLLY said:

Hey everyone, hope you all are safe and isolated

Actually am planning to apply for Med School next year and unfortunately after my GPA is 3.4 as per WES (World Education Services) because i am an Indian graduate in the field of pharmacy. I gave my MCAT just to give a try and i secured and i scored 507(min. 125 in every section).

In order to cover my GPA, should I go for any Post Bacc. program or should I apply for an undergraduate studies again ?

Your advice really matters

thankyou

I recommend you go to the admission website for each school you are interested in and look at their requirements for international students and/or email the admission team with your specific questions. They will likely have the information that you are looking for.