Premed 101 Forums

MD Class of 2024 bag colour

Alright so in the picture on instagram, the guy’s shirt has yellow stripes. Wouldn’t it be way too obvious if the backpack was also going to be yellow? Am I over thinking this? Probably. I also just reallllly don’t want yellow. But the other colours quoted in their story (for anyone who missed it) were grey, light blue, magenta, purple, and yellow. 

1 hour ago, coffeeandmed said:

Alright so in the picture on instagram, the guy’s shirt has yellow stripes. Wouldn’t it be way too obvious if the backpack was also going to be yellow? Am I over thinking this? Probably. I also just reallllly don’t want yellow. But the other colours quoted in their story (for anyone who missed it) were grey, light blue, magenta, purple, and yellow. 

Occam's razor (i.e. I fear it will be yellow because that's the obvious guess)

6 minutes ago, ready2go said:

Do you actually think the CMA would do that to us and give us bright orange/yellow backpacks? Isn’t that too mean :,(

It’s not up to them. The first years (soon to be second years) are the ones that vote! I think it’s def a possibility esp since they had that lime green backpack a few years ago :(