Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Result: Accepted (London) Timestamp: 9:01 am EST 2-year GPA: 3.92 MCAT: 129/131/130 Interview: In-person. I practiced a fair bit, once or twice a week starting in November, though

Result: Accepted (holy bleep) - London Timestamp: 12am (student center portal) 2-year GPA: 3.73 MCAT: 129/128/129 Interview: Online- apparently went well, didn't feel stellar about

You posted in the May 12 Countdown that you were waiting on Mac and UWO and that this was your 3rd cycle... unless you received an offer yesterday and have already accepted, you're not in med school.

Posted Images

Result: Accepted (Campus)/High-Normal-Low Waitlist/Reject

Timestamp

2-year GPA

MCAT: CP/CARS/BB

Interview: **Indicate if it was online or inperson)

Year

Geography: SWOMEN/Non-SWOMEN

**If you were accepted, indicate if you will be accepting or declining the offer**

I have a green check mark on my Western student center, but it doesn't say "Offer" on OMSAS. But it *does* say "Offer" on OMSAS next to Mac, so I'm worried that since it's not there next to Western, the student centre is mistaken. Fuck

Also, does anyone know if there's a way to check campus (if the student centre isn't mistaken!) or would I have to wait for the email?

1 minute ago, Applicant95 said:

I have a green check mark on my Western student center, but it doesn't say "Offer" on OMSAS. But it *does* say "Offer" on OMSAS next to Mac, so I'm worried that since it's not there next to Western, the student centre is mistaken. Fuck

Its not, congratulations on both offers

Result: Accepted!!!! London! 

Timestamp: 12:01 AM! 

2-year GPA: 4.0

MCAT131/129/130

Interview: In person. It could've been better but I guess we all feel that way after an interview. I forgot to mention some of my biggest achievements like a publication when I was talking about overcoming some experimental difficulties.

Year: Last year of undergrad. 

Geography: Non-SWOMEN.

I'll most likely accept the offer. I don't know if I'll receive an offer from McMaster.  

I'm beyond excited and grateful.