Premed 101 Forums

2020 Waitlist Thread

Hey guys! Been lurking most of the time here, but wanted to share my stats because I GOT ACCEPTED OFF THE GOOD WAITLIST! I'm currently dancing around my living room!

Stats: Timestamp - 7:37:38, gpa 3.97 (further confirming timestamp theory :) ), got my email around 12:30 today.

I'm wishing the best of luck to all of you on the waitlist! :) 

4 minutes ago, waitingontheworld said:

Hey guys! Been lurking most of the time here, but wanted to share my stats because I GOT ACCEPTED OFF THE GOOD WAITLIST! I'm currently dancing around my living room!

Stats: Timestamp - 7:37:38, gpa 3.97 (further confirming timestamp theory :) ), got my email around 12:30 today.

I'm wishing the best of luck to all of you on the waitlist! :) 

I think I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate you for sharing and congrats on the offer!! 

Just now, acacna said:

I'm not even on the U of O waitlist, but this thread is so entertaining! I'm so AMAZED at how you guys figured this out :P. The adcoms are probably cheesed!!!! 

We're standing on the shoulders of giants hahaha, it's been known to correlate closely with timestamp for multiple years! But this level of engagement hasn't been seen before on a WL thread.

On 5/20/2020 at 11:40 AM, sadhappy said:

also not that it is really important but i wrote the wrong time stamp and cGPA here hahah im 7:41:42 (i have outlook and i didn't realize i had to forward to gmail) and my cGPA is 4.00 (didn't realize that only last 3 years counted) i am an idiot sorry ahhaah 

AND for anyone looking at timestamps on outlook... my outlook one said 11:42:13 even when i went into the 3 dots thing but when i forwarded to gmail i found this: creation-date="Tue, 12 May 2020 11:41:42 GMT"; modification-date="Tue, 12 May 2020 11:41:42 GMT";     !!! SO remember to forward to gmail!!!!!! 

How did you determine the creation stamp after forwarding to gmail?

hi everyone :) long time lurker but I made an account to add to the data this awesome thread already has :)! I received a good WL email at 7:39:03, with a 3.96 GPA, and I'm not bilingual. Fingers crossed for all of us ❤️ did not receive an offer, just wanted to post stats*******

Edited by vandijk.04
im confusing a lot of people

2 minutes ago, vandijk.04 said:

hi everyone :) long time lurker but I made an account to add to the data this awesome thread already has :)! I received a good WL email at 7:39:03, with a 3.96 GPA, and I'm not bilingual. Fingers crossed for all of us ❤️

Yay!!! Congrats! I am so happy for you!! This is such a good sign that the waitlist is making its way down!

3 minutes ago, vandijk.04 said:

hi everyone :) long time lurker but I made an account to add to the data this awesome thread already has :)! I received a good WL email at 7:39:03, with a 3.96 GPA, and I'm not bilingual. Fingers crossed for all of us ❤️

Hey thank you for joining us, much appreciated for sharing your information! Did you get an offer or you're just joining the party? And would you be kind enough to check the created time?