Premed 101 Forums

2020 Waitlist Thread

7 minutes ago, TrustTheProcess21 said:

No :(

It was mentioned that Chantal is starting to register students in mid-June so maybe she is just busy with that. After she is done registering students she may look to see how many spots are still available for waitlist offers. Good luck guys! My fingers are crossed for you!

1 minute ago, popfossa said:

It was mentioned that Chantal is starting to register students in mid-June so maybe she is just busy with that. After she is done registering students she may look to see how many spots are still available for waitlist offers. Good luck guys! My fingers are crossed for you!

Thanks for the update! We're almost there--soon we'll know where we stand! We got this, and if not this year, we'll kill it next year!

Just thought I’d update you all: @cabbagesoup messaged me back from original account and it was in fact them! The reason for a new account was because they only had access to their phone and didn’t remember the password. Received the offer last Monday and accepted the offer. Congrats!! Could mean that there’s still more to come considering it looks like some people were skipped!

23 minutes ago, newmy88 said:

Just thought I’d update you all: @cabbagesoup messaged me back from original account and it was in fact them! The reason for a new account was because they only had access to their phone and didn’t remember the password. Received the offer last Monday and accepted the offer. Congrats!! Could mean that there’s still more to come considering it looks like some people were skipped!

Only way to find out is to wait...

2 minutes ago, Dr. Shqipe said:

Just a question, but do you guys know why they didn't word the email with some possible hope later in the summer in case someone drops or defers last minute?

i think it's still possible for that to happen!! i'm guessing they just send the "class full" email when it fills up at first so it helps people plan out their upcoming year with a little more certainty (since class movement after this point is probably only 1-2 people at most, i would guess)

Just now, tennie said:

i think it's still possible for that to happen!! i'm guessing they just send the "class full" email when it fills up at first so it helps people plan out their upcoming year with a little more certainty (since class movement after this point is probably only 1-2 people at most, i would guess)

Makes sense but yeah thank you all for being such a supportive thread, I pray that some day we can be classmates and colleagues--you all are awesome!