Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys!!!!! I am literally going crazy right now!!!!! I barely can breath I just got the email from chantal that I got off the waitlist!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS HEAR BACK ASAP

Got off the waitlist 2:06pm getting groceries right now almost dropped my egg whites!! 

I calmed down a bit before making this post but I got the email from Chantal at 2:06 as well!! Was not expecting this!!! See everyone online in the fall and best of luck to anyone still on the waiting

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, TrustTheProcess21 said:

No :(

It was mentioned that Chantal is starting to register students in mid-June so maybe she is just busy with that. After she is done registering students she may look to see how many spots are still available for waitlist offers. Good luck guys! My fingers are crossed for you!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, popfossa said:

It was mentioned that Chantal is starting to register students in mid-June so maybe she is just busy with that. After she is done registering students she may look to see how many spots are still available for waitlist offers. Good luck guys! My fingers are crossed for you!

Thank you!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, popfossa said:

It was mentioned that Chantal is starting to register students in mid-June so maybe she is just busy with that. After she is done registering students she may look to see how many spots are still available for waitlist offers. Good luck guys! My fingers are crossed for you!

Thanks for the update! We're almost there--soon we'll know where we stand! We got this, and if not this year, we'll kill it next year!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just thought I’d update you all: @cabbagesoup messaged me back from original account and it was in fact them! The reason for a new account was because they only had access to their phone and didn’t remember the password. Received the offer last Monday and accepted the offer. Congrats!! Could mean that there’s still more to come considering it looks like some people were skipped!

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, newmy88 said:

Just thought I’d update you all: @cabbagesoup messaged me back from original account and it was in fact them! The reason for a new account was because they only had access to their phone and didn’t remember the password. Received the offer last Monday and accepted the offer. Congrats!! Could mean that there’s still more to come considering it looks like some people were skipped!

Only way to find out is to wait...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dr. Shqipe said:

Just a question, but do you guys know why they didn't word the email with some possible hope later in the summer in case someone drops or defers last minute?

i think it's still possible for that to happen!! i'm guessing they just send the "class full" email when it fills up at first so it helps people plan out their upcoming year with a little more certainty (since class movement after this point is probably only 1-2 people at most, i would guess)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tennie said:

i think it's still possible for that to happen!! i'm guessing they just send the "class full" email when it fills up at first so it helps people plan out their upcoming year with a little more certainty (since class movement after this point is probably only 1-2 people at most, i would guess)

Makes sense but yeah thank you all for being such a supportive thread, I pray that some day we can be classmates and colleagues--you all are awesome!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...