Premed 101 Forums

Queens Waitlist Party 2020

49 minutes ago, MDrapper said:

Is it possible to email about waitlist position? 

They're pretty firm on not sharing details about waitlist positions. I was on the waitlist last year and had to renew my job contract and asked if they could provide information on the likelihood of getting off the waitlist, and it was a pretty solid no. Sorry, it's not the most empathetic system.

12 minutes ago, kingassault said:

Anyone know what the breakdown week by week is for waitlist offers? Is the 2nd week generally good ? :lol:

Unfortunately no. I don't have an exact breakdown, but the second round of WL offers will be much smaller than the first, and after that its very minimal to no movement as people in the second round of WL offers generally do not have other offers to fall back on. The odd person may get in if someone defers etc, but after tomorrow, its a pretty high chance you will not get off the waitlist :( (again doesnt mean impossible but being realistic) 

2 hours ago, kingassault said:

Anyone know what the breakdown week by week is for waitlist offers? Is the 2nd week generally good ? :lol:

Most of the class will be solidified after this second wait list cohort. I think in my class, maybe about 5 Or less were accepted after the second wait list expired, but hard to remember. But yeah slim chances if you don’t get off after tmrw, but some lucky few will.