Premed 101 Forums

Responding to offer of admission

48 minutes ago, FocacciaBread said:

She said this a few days ago? I emailed her the same thing mid-late June and she responded saying that they are finishing up reviewing transcripts and then they will send out our info to IT for registration which can take up 2-3 weeks on that end. After she sent that email, a few days later they sent out the class is full email.

I assumed that when they did that, they must have been done reviewing our documents.. plus, 2 weeks after, they gave us the OK to find housing and sign a lease in Ottawa so I can't imagine that they are still going through transcripts still :wacko:

I felt a bit confident and more relaxed after getting the OK to sign a lease but I had no idea that they are still reviewing transcripts :(

I mean transcripts were only due June 30th though- I assume most people sent them in earlier but it would have been weird for her to say mid-June that they were almost done reviewing them when the deadline was still 2 weeks away

12 minutes ago, Psych said:

I mean transcripts were only due June 30th though- I assume most people sent them in earlier but it would have been weird for her to say mid-June that they were almost done reviewing them when the deadline was still 2 weeks away

idk man she told me she would start reviewing transcripts and register people of a rolling basis starting in June. so I'm kinda confused :v

13 minutes ago, Psych said:

I didn't think it was that weird only because it is being done on a rolling basis and a couple of days after I got the e-mail, the class is full email was sent out.

But I think everything should be okay :) We would of heard back *hopefully* by now if something was wrong! 

23 minutes ago, petitmonstre111 said:

It’s actually there if you go switch the website to French (welcome to UOttawa, where you always have to juggle both languages). I’m assuming they are working on translating it. Honestly, for MD2024 there isn’t any new interesting update. It mentions that from now on the update will be biweekly.

ahah! thanks for the tip. It's good to see that the hybrid curriculum is now confirmed officially though! :)