Premed 101 Forums

Has anyone had an email answered from Queen’s?

Hey guys, I’m just wondering if any of you have sent an email to Queen’s since the offers came out and if they’ve answered you yet? I know they must be swamped atm with emails and the covid shutdown probably makes things worse but I’m waiting to hear back from them. I don’t want to send another email to them yet because I don’t want to be annoying haha. Also I saw on the forum that if you try calling it goes straight to voicemail and they say that they’re only taking emails. So if you guys have gotten an email response can you please let me know? :) 

9 hours ago, SquirtleMD said:

I emailed them today about the deposits and they responded within the hour, so maybe its worth a follow up if it's urgent.

(If anyone else is curious it takes 48 hours after you accept your offer for the ability to pay the deposit to show up)

Thank you so much for responding! I sent out another email 

6 hours ago, SquirtleMD said:

I emailed them today about the deposits and they responded within the hour, so maybe its worth a follow up if it's urgent.

(If anyone else is curious it takes 48 hours after you accept your offer for the ability to pay the deposit to show up)

How did you do it? I just transferred to queens with my student number as the account number like an hour after I accepted my offer. Was I supposed to do something else? 

On 5/14/2020 at 3:59 PM, SquirtleMD said:

Thanks for this. I was wondering how do we know the deposit was processed successfully?  I submitted the deposit but have no indication on SOLUS (or anywhere else) that it was accepted. Nor do I have any indication of outstanding tuition fees.  There is also nothing on my SOLUS to do list.  Just wondering if anyone is seeing anything informative there. 

29 minutes ago, SquirtleMD said:

also to follow up- this means the deposited amount will show up on SOLUS. This is after you send the money following the steps outlined in the link in the acceptence email. There is no to-do or link on SOLUS to pay the deposit. 

Thanks!  How long did it take for your deposit to show up on SOLUS?  I've paid but I don't see anything yet.  But I would guess it takes a couple of days to process.  

On 5/19/2020 at 3:14 PM, coolcity said:

Hey everyone, probably a dumb question but just to confirm: you paid your deposit by setting Queens as a payee with your student # as the account #, then transferring the $1050?

I just want to make sure I did it properly.

hey sorry, another dumb question, how do we find out our student number? I just want to confirm before I submit the payment