Premed 101 Forums

McMaster Med Student offering CASPer, CARS, and MCAT help

CARS

I have over a year of experience tutoring in CARS and achieved a score of 129 myself. I provide you with CARS passages written by me and vetted by other top scorers in CARS. You can write these passages live and explain your thought process, and I will help you to learn which strategies you should have used, and where your thought process went astray. Past students have found this to be an excellent way to improve your score. I charge $40/hour for new students and $35/hour for regular students.  

CASPer

I have helped several students with the CASPer test in the past, and am now offering my services to the general public. I offer several services to help you improve your CASPer score:

1. One-on-one lessons in which we discuss general strategies that have worked for students in the past, question types, and formulate a study plan. The CASPer also requires you to be self-aware of the experiences you've had in the past, so we will go through your extracurriculars and find examples where you've demonstrated CASPer-worthy skills. I charge $40/hour for this service.

2. A package of three practice CASPers. Once you have taken each practice CASPer, we will do a phone call and I will provide you with individualized feedback. This package costs only $150 for all three practice CASPers and unlimited feedback. 

3. Additional practice CASPers cost $75 each including feedback. I write all of my own practice CASPers, so you won't find duplicate questions!

MCAT

I achieved a 519 (129 C/P, 129 CARS, 130 B/B, 131 S/P) after having studied for the MCAT for only four months and also working full-time. I used a highly efficient strategy called retrieval learning. Message me and we can discuss how you can improve your score as well!

• 1 year later...