Premed 101 Forums

LOC for Australian dental school

Hello All.

I am planning to study in Australia this February for dental school and I was just curious as to which banks offer the best LOC’s to be able to fund the journey. Based on my calculations I’d need around 400-450K for living costs/tuition. Does any Canadian bank even offer this much (with a co-signer) ? If not, what we’re the best offers the banks gave you?

Thank you!

7 hours ago, ellerediscovered said:

Just went through this and started dental school in Australia this past January.  CIBC offered $350K.  They actually had a contact that deals specifically with dental students but I can't remember his name.  He did a video on Oztrekk.  If you reach out to Oztrekk they can probably connect you with the CIBC rep.

Will do. Thank you so much for the reply!

• 2 months later...
On 6/2/2020 at 9:25 AM, ellerediscovered said:

Just went through this and started dental school in Australia this past January.  CIBC offered $350K.  They actually had a contact that deals specifically with dental students but I can't remember his name.  He did a video on Oztrekk.  If you reach out to Oztrekk they can probably connect you with the CIBC rep.

Did you need a co-signer too? Does the co-signer have to have assets or have a very good job? 

• 1 month later...