Premed 101 Forums

Toronto Sunnybrook- ideal for one female. 4 months..

www.MedsHousing.com

Ideal for someone working between Sunnybrook and Downtown.

click here for listing link

My preferred renter is a woman looking for a safe 3-4-month rental in an excellent building. The bed is a twin bed, so this rental is for one person only.

Rent is $1850 all included (utilities, unlimited high-speed wifi) per month for a 3-or more-month rental .

BEST NEIGHBOURHOOD IN TOWN! 100% SAFE WITH NEW SALTWATER POOL, SAUNA, 24HR. SECURITY.

10-MINUTE SAFE AND PLEASANT WALK TO SUBWAY. BUS TO SUNNYBROOK RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET.
BUS FOR SUNNYBROOK STOPS RIGHT IN FRONT OF BUILDING.
OTHER HOSPITALS ARE MINUTES AWAY FROM NEARBY DAVISVILLE SUBWAY STOP.

I’m renting my studio apartment on the 7th floor in prestigious Davisville Village.
SALT-WATER POOL
SAFE, SECURE HIP NEIGHBOURHOOD
BALCONY and UNOBSTRUCTED VIEW OF TORONTO SKYLINE
INDEPENDENT CINEMAS A WALK AWAY!
SOME OF THE BEST AFFORDABLE RESTAURANTS IN THE CITY
MINUTES FROM HOSPITALS.
SUPER QUIET AND PEACEFUL…Superbly run building has no unemployed, no noise…quiet, elegant, and secure!

It’s the safest neighbourhood in town that’s got a great pedestrian culture and everything you could ever want to do- a very cultured and hip area.

A lovely old park on our street (right across from our building) with a weekly farmer’s market. 5 minutes away is the historical Mt. Pleasant Cemetery–a beautiful place to go for your morning or evening walk. The strip outside my Mt. Pleasant apartment has award-winning restaurants–some very cheap–a privately-owned historical cinemas that show non-box office movies, organic dry cleaners, 24-hour grocers, health food shops, etc. The Davisville subway stop is a pleasant few minutes walk away. My apartment also has a digital piano. There’s a saltwater pool, sauna, and work-out room on the roof, too! There’s a superb view of the Toronto skyline from my window.

Interaction with Guests

I’m a university professor  with a house in Prince Edward County, so I can interact by text and phone and will do so as much as possible : )  It looks like university for our courses are going to be delayed until 2021, so the apartment will likely be available until December.

All utilities and wifi costs included.

Getting Around

The subway is a pleasant few minute walk away West of the apartment in a zero crime upscale neighbourhood. Bus (that goes to Sunnybrook) is right across the street.

Price local currency : $1,850