Premed 101 Forums

Anyone hear anything from UofT?

The admissions office told me (partially in response to a question I asked) that we would be receiving welcome emails in the coming weeks. Also, the welcome team (of 2T3s) in the Facebook group said that the academy selection survey (if at UTSG) would go live soon and that the complete class list is going to be finished shortly so that welcome resources and updates can be sent out soon. Whenever soon is!

3 hours ago, RiderSx said:

Academy selection survey is due on June 15th, so I’m sure they’ll send it at least a week beforehand. I’d expect to hear back in a few days probably!

I did, however, receive an email today explaining that my offer is unconditional and I do not need to submit anything else!

I also received the same e-mail today and it was the first I have received since the webinar info :)

Campus selection survey is out!

What is your first choice?

I got my eye on PB. Probably the least popular because of the commute but Sunnybrook and NYG are amazing hospitals. I come from a small town so it’ll be nice to get out of downtown sometime too. 

1 minute ago, bruh said:

I got my eye on PB. Probably the least popular because of the commute but Sunnybrook and TGH are amazing hospitals. I come from a small town so it’ll be nice to get out of downtown sometime too. 

Just an FYI, Sunnybrook is still very much in busy Toronto.  Its surrounded by mega wealthy suburbia, but it still feels very "Toronto".

1 hour ago, bruh said:

I got my eye on PB. Probably the least popular because of the commute but Sunnybrook and TGH are amazing hospitals. I come from a small town so it’ll be nice to get out of downtown sometime too. 

Just as an FYI, TGH is part of the WB academy, not PB. The downtown hospital part of PB is Women's College.