Premed 101 Forums

UdeM Mauricie Campus Exchange

Congratulations to everyone being admitted by Med of UdeM!

I have a friend, She will be in the first year of medicine at the Mauricie campus starting August 2020. It would be highly appreciated to make a campus exchange with a student being admitted in UdeM Montreal campus. If you are interested, please kindly write me in a private message.

Thank you very much!

Edited by chris_chen

Hello! 

Just to let you know that the faculty won't accept the campus exchange for your friend! They do not accept campus exchanges between newly admitted students. I have a friend who got into Montreal Campus last year and wanted to exchange with someone in Mauricie and the faculty declined their request. Your friend will have to wait until second year unfortunately ! 

On 6/6/2020 at 2:58 PM, Hirschsprung said:

Hello! 

Just to let you know that the faculty won't accept the campus exchange for your friend! They do not accept campus exchanges between newly admitted students. I have a friend who got into Montreal Campus last year and wanted to exchange with someone in Mauricie and the faculty declined their request. Your friend will have to wait until second year unfortunately ! 

Thank you very much for your kind information, highly appreciated !

• 1 month later...