Premed 101 Forums

Part-time jobs for Y1 and Y2

Hello all! I'm exploring options for part-time work during my earlier years of medical school. I would prefer something flexible and online... 
I know that some work for the application companies, but I am hesitant to apply to one of the large ones that charge students thousands of dollars for their services. Does anyone know of a small student-run application company that charges students very reasonably? I remember vivo mentor was a great one that was up and coming a few years ago, but it seems like it is not running anymore or has been rebranded to something that I cannot find easily through google. 
Other recommendations beyond the application companies are welcome as well! 

It's generally not recommended to work in medical school. because your time will generally be better spent studying, doing horizontal electives, interest groups, etc. and what little free time you have you will need not to burn out. Also it can affect how much student loans you are eligible for. That being said, at least for the next few months with covid there might be times when you can't do anything else.