Premed 101 Forums

Offering Application Help + Interview Coaching

Hi everyone, 

I am excited to be offering application help and interview prep services (MMI and panel interviews) for Canadian and American medical schools. I feel that my diverse experiences in medical school and interview/application coaching have helped me to perfect the tools needed to guide premed students through the application process. By applying my first-hand experience, I hope that I can make the process just a little bit easier for you. 

My background: After obtaining a master's degree in cancer research, I completed one semester at a Canadian medical school. At that point, I realized that my values and interests had changed during the long journey to medical school. Because of this, I made the difficult decision to step back from medical school and instead pursue an alternative career. After medical school, I worked as a science career advisor at a respected Ontario university, where I helped students to prepare for graduate and professional schools, including medical school. 

I am offering a free 15 minute virtual meeting to all who are interested. My rates are competitive and can be discussed during the introductory meeting. Please feel free to send me a message on premed 101 or email me at premedprepservices@gmail.com if you are interested.