Premed 101 Forums

LOC Advisors in Ottawa

Hi! After reviewing various bank offers, I agree that Scotia and RBC had the best offers. I ended up going with Scotiabank because they have a great banking package including LOC and i feel that they have better credit card offers. I recommend Kyu Tompkins (kyu.tompkins@scotiabank.com  613-564-5253 x 4452) as he was the one that hooked me up. He was very knowledgable, efficient, quick to answer all my inquiries and made the process very easy for me. That is another reason i decided to go with Scotiabank instead. He also helped my friend and she isn't going to school in Ottawa. Hope that helps! 

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, dopamineislife said:

Interest rates the standard Prime-0.25, account fees the chequing account is free/card fees are waived, you do pay interest on the LOC automatically for any sums withdrawn, credit card Scotia Gold AMEX/Scotia Passport Visa Infinite, etc? Also can we start applying for osap?

1 hour ago, dopamineislife said:

Can anyone share the higher-level info regarding the LOC package they received with Kyu? Interest rates, account fees, credit card, etc? Also can we start applying for osap?

30,000 bonus points ($300) on Visa Infinite if you spend 1,000 in first 3 months (Aug 31, 2020)

20,000 bonus points ($200) on Gold AMEX if you spend 1,000 in first 3 months (Aug 31, 2020)

300 cash if 2/3 criteria met (open by July 30, 2020)