Premed 101 Forums

MCAT on part 1 of the application

Hey everyone,

I am so sorry that this is such a stupid question. For part 1 of the application, it asks you to write your mcat date if you haven't taken the test yet, would you just put it next to the one box at the top where the required field is or do you actually have to put an entry in with your date and the test and then not put a score ?? I'm just confused on how they receive your mcat scores if they don't ask for an AAMC ID or anything for part 1 :/ if anyone knows that would be super helpful

50 minutes ago, Dancegal said:

Hey everyone,

I am so sorry that this is such a stupid question. For part 1 of the application, it asks you to write your mcat date if you haven't taken the test yet, would you just put it next to the one box at the top where the required field is or do you actually have to put an entry in with your date and the test and then not put a score ?? I'm just confused on how they receive your mcat scores if they don't ask for an AAMC ID or anything for part 1 :/ if anyone knows that would be super helpful

Unfortunately I don’t remember from when I applied, but if you can send a screenshot without any of your information perhaps I can provide some guidance.

For the MCAT score, when you get it back you chose the schools you want to release it to, dal should be able to link it to your full name (I forget if dal asks you for your AAMC ID or not, regardless don’t stress if they don’t).

On 6/24/2020 at 2:59 PM, Dancegal said:

Hey everyone,

You will have to release the score when you get the score. They don't need AAMC id. Not sure if they will send remainder email that you have not released the MCAT score. Ideally, you should release the score as soon as you get it.