Premed 101 Forums

Looking for Tutor on High Yield MCAT Topics :)

Hi Everyone! 

I am wondering if there is anyone who has taken the MCAT with a high score that could spend some time preparing cheat sheets and using online teaching sessions to help me focus on high-yield MCAT material.  I will be studying amidst working full time and previously have a PhD, but am very rusty on the basic biochem/chemistry/physics topics that are important.  I will be writing the MCAT at the end of September and I would be very interested to coordinate something suitable in terms of schedule and payment.  So, if you have done well on your MCAT, are looking for some extra $ and have the time to help someone who was an undergraduate student 10 years ago, please contact me!  :)

Thanks! 

Hey! We are a group of MD, JD, and grad students offering virtual free tutoring to help students and families cope during the pandemic.  Please visit our site and fill out our form at www.learnwithdoceo.com and we can work on matching you with a tutor for the MCAT! :)