Premed 101 Forums

Where do you put publications and conference presentations on mun CaRMS application?

32 minutes ago, PulsusParadoxus said:

Hey! So I was in a similar position. 
I’m not sure if there was a limit back when I applied, but that’s exactly where I put things like pubs/posters/abstracts/presentations. 

Thanks! Did you put titles of them? I tried adding publications citations alone and it took up almost all the space. 

3 hours ago, Canadian123 said:

Thanks! Did you put titles of them? I tried adding publications citations alone and it took up almost all the space. 

I know for sure I did title and my role (first/second author) and I think I put journal in too.
They anonymize the applications anyway, so it doesn’t make sense to waste characters on your name/names of others in your publication. 

7 hours ago, PulsusParadoxus said:

I know for sure I did title and my role (first/second author) and I think I put journal in too.
They anonymize the applications anyway, so it doesn’t make sense to waste characters on your name/names of others in your publication. 

Thanks so much! I also have another question. I have a bunch of volunteer experience that sometimes is just one day (Science Fair Judge) and others is months long. Would I include all of this under Extracurricular or would things like the science fair judge also go in additional info?