Premed 101 Forums

Award-Winning UofA Grad + Pharmacy Owner - Offering Application Review, Interview Prep and Coaching Services - 100% Success Rate

Hello Prospective Pharmacy Student! 

Imagine putting in every ounce of energy you have into your pharmacy school application only to wake up to an email containing a rejection letter - it can be incredibly discouraging. 

What's more is that there is such limited information available to guide you through your application process, and to advise you what's most important in your application. Is it your prerequisite GPA? Your cumulative GPA? Is it your work experience? Your interview or letter of intent?

I can tell you by far the biggest mistake that applicants make is focusing all of their efforts into their grades and academic standing.

About Me

I'm a 2017 graduate from the University of Alberta and the owner/manager of an innovative, highly-clinical based independent pharmacy practice in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. In 2020, I was recognized with a prestigious APEX award from the Alberta College of Pharmacy and Alberta Pharmacists Association. Over the past few years, I've held a 100% success rate in coaching several different applicants towards their admission into the Faculty of Pharmacy program at the UofA using my extensive combined experience as a pharmacy graduate, pharmacy owner, and clinical pharmacist. 

My Approach

A successful applicant is backed by a strong, well-articulated letter of intent, and interview, which is where most applicants fail to stand out.

I help coach students 6 to 8 months before their target application deadline by giving them proven strategies to ensure their applications are well-rounded enough to give them the competitive advantage they need to stand out from the hundreds to thousands of other applicants applying each year. Outside of this, I also help coach students towards finding the pharmacy volunteer / work experience they need to truly enhance their application, which I understand can be an incredibly daunting process.

Services and Availability

Given my busy pharmacy practice and schedule, I only have the ability to offer a limited number of students the opportunity to work with me at this time, as some spots have already been reserved for those who had reached out to me since my original post in the Pharmacy Discussions forum. 

And so, if you're serious about being competitive with your application this upcoming year or in the upcoming future, and you're interested in working with me, shoot me an email (choi.chung913@gmail.com) and I'd be happy to meet with you virtually or in-person for an initial consultation to learn more about your unique needs, discuss how I'm able to help, what my competitive rates look like, and to see if there's a possibility we can work together. 

Looking forward to helping you reach your goal of getting into the pharmacy program!