Premed 101 Forums

Supplemental Information Form Question - Grouping Activities

For those who have been successful with the admissions process, what are you thoughts on grouping activities if you had multiples roles over the years within the organization? 

For ex. If you were an Executive in the club between 2016 - 2017 and then became the President of the club between 2017 - 2018, do you think they should go in as one entry or two? I realize I had different responsibilities in each of these positions, but I thought I would ask because when I list them separately, it appears like I was only involved with the organization for 1 year, when in reality it was longer. I realize they would likely see all my entries together though, so it may not make a difference at all. Just thought I would ask what others thought :)

Also, does anyone who has completed the form know whether there is a character limit for any of the boxes besides the Description box?

Apologies if this question has already been asked before, I tried looking for it and wasn't able to find anything.

Thank you in advance!

Hey! hmmmm, i would suggest maybe just including it as one activity and then in the description, just specify the different roles and each roles responsibilities. I think thats what I would do! 

As for the character limit, I am pretty sure its just for the description boxes but the other boxes don't require any lengthy explanation so I doubt you will go over anyway (if there is a limit)