Premed 101 Forums

AM I eligible?

You are eligible! The others here are mistaken- you have to have completed three years of full time studies prior to registration (NOT prior to applying) which means that if your 2nd and 3rd year were full time and your incoming 4th year will be full time, you're eligible to apply this cycle. Their website clearly states that you have to have completed 3 years of full-time studies "prior to the beginning of June preceding registration"

24 minutes ago, Psych said:

You are eligible! The others here are mistaken- you have to have completed three years of full time studies prior to registration (NOT prior to applying) which means that if your 2nd and 3rd year were full time and your incoming 4th year will be full time, you're eligible to apply this cycle. Their website clearly states that you have to have completed 3 years of full-time studies "prior to the beginning of June preceding registration"

I second that. But do make sure to keep your GPA up! 

1 hour ago, Psych said:

I stand corrected. Apologies for the misinformation.