Premed 101 Forums

Out of Province Electives - Class of 2022

Hey Guys,

Does anyone know if out of province electives will be cancelled for the class of 2022. I've been hearing rumours that it will be, and that all electives will be within the province. Also, it sounds like CARMS may remain virtual. The whole situation really sucks :/ Was wondering if anyone else heard anything?

18 minutes ago, MedResearch said:

Hey Guys,

Does anyone know if out of province electives will be cancelled for the class of 2022. I've been hearing rumours that it will be, and that all electives will be within the province. Also, it sounds like CARMS may remain virtual. The whole situation really sucks :/ Was wondering if anyone else heard anything?

So far away, even the deans aren’t really focusing in it Cus of the 2021s being their priority. We will see, it wouldn’t be until next fall anyway. Crossing fingers lol. Otherwise we will be asking the 2021S for advice 

Yep and the decision was made months ago, but as far as our Associate dean put it, it ain’t happening. I’m sure we will get a country wide update on what’s going on for 2021s soon, but our electives are still up in the air. Second wave may screw up electives for us but who knows.