Premed 101 Forums

OT/PT accepted/waitlist/decline forum - 2021 cycle

14 hours ago, JChen48 said:

I feel like they should send out all the invites before noon tomorrow since that's when the sign up period begins. It wouldn't be fair for some people to get their interview invites after that. Your sGPA is good tho!!! maybe it's just a super competitive year unfortunately :(

Looks like a super competitive year, I saw they posted about 1200 people applied :/ fingers crossed for a spot on the waitlist!

Received an email saying I have been selected for an interview at Mac. However, when I selected on their link today at noon to sign up for an interview slot it goes to a page saying "Application status: not yet invited". Just a little confused since I received an email saying I have an interview... Anyone else experiencing this?

Just now, heathermarley said:

Received an email saying I have been selected for an interview at Mac. However, when I selected on their link today at noon to sign up for an interview slot it goes to a page saying "Application status: not yet invited". Just a little confused since I received an email saying I have an interview... Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes experiencing the same thing right now....

Just now, heathermarley said:

same thing is happening to me!

1 hour ago, zyga15 said:

No :( I sent an email inquiring what happened, I hope I get a response soon because I really thought I had a good chance for OT and worked like crazy to keep up a competitive sGPA

if you do get a response can you update here :) i am really curious, I really don't understand how you would've not gotten an interview with your GPA

50 minutes ago, bananagram005 said:

if you do get a response can you update here :) i am really curious, I really don't understand how you would've not gotten an interview with your GPA

Hi! I got a response, and they said I should have gotten one. They re-sent it to a different email address that I have, and I was able to sign up for an interview luckily (I just had to choose whichever timeslots were left). But I'm so glad I emailed and got it figured out! 

2 hours ago, JChen48 said:

Has anyone heard anything from Dalhousie OT?? My applicant summary still says "written notification to follow" and it's been like that since January. 

Also here for OT. It really sucks that they don’t say anything about our applications. Also, I didn’t even get a confirmation email from them for my supplemental apllication which I am 100% sure I submitted…

7 minutes ago, pls_OT_2021 said:

Hey guys, I have 3.83 sGPA, also didn't get a mac OT interview offer... Does anyone know when they send out waitlist for interviews? And what the cutoff was this year? 

I think they’ll send out invitations starting next week once the sign up period closes for those who received an invitation.... I’m not sure if we will get an email beforehand saying if we are on the list or not. I would assume if you don’t get a rejection tomorrow then you are on the list!

i’m not sure what the average was but I would say it’s high 3.8s or low 3.9s... we just got unlucky this year with the amount of applications so it’s abnormally high!