Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello all, Please remember to be professional and courteous.  The application process is an emotional one, but that doesn’t justify unpleasant or hostile posts.    Thanks! Ian

Anyone else nervous for tomorrow’s results (midnight) in Ontario

I can't believe we've had to wait so long since we submitted our applications in Jan haha. I have been anxiously waiting! Best of luck to us all!! 

Posted Images

On 3/29/2021 at 9:29 AM, HarDaPT said:

Does anyone have any tips for UofT CAP? And how much time are we given to answer questions? Is it sorta like casper with the time crunch?

Thanks!

From what I can remember from last year was you could see all of the questions at one time and choose which ones to answer first/ which ones u wanted to spend the most time on. I felt the time crunch as you only had 2 hours to write it. But each question is not timed specifically 

On 3/29/2021 at 6:47 PM, ZZZ1 said:

Has anyone that applied to Dal OT sent in your transcripts before the deadline but your application status says it was received after? Wondering if it is a big deal 

yes!! Mine says received on Feb 2nd. I emailed them and Kelly said it's no big deal and won't impact the application process at all!! :)

5 hours ago, OT2021future said:

I was reading through the Dal OT FAQ and came across this. It sounds like we should hear by April 15th and if not we can contact them about the decision.

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 8.10.26 AM.png

Have you heard anything at all from them?? I never even gotten an acknowledgement email after sending everything in haha so I'm a little nervous i might've done something wrong. 

32 minutes ago, JChen48 said:

Have you heard anything at all from them?? I never even gotten an acknowledgement email after sending everything in haha so I'm a little nervous i might've done something wrong. 

Have heard nothing from them either. It seems that they are poorly organized with their application process.

On 3/30/2021 at 5:04 AM, Chwk2014 said:

Hi everyone, 

Question: I completed my degree almost 20 years ago in Kinesiology and have worked in the field since. At the time, my GPA wasn't stellar. Does anyone know if I go back to school and complete my prerequisites and 30 upper level credits, will my admission GPA be calculated on my most recent studies? Im thinking about making this major change and applying to PT at UBC, and just need to be sure. It's stressful not being able to ask questions directly to the admissions department at UBC. 

Hey! 

Have you sent an email to OT admissions ( mot.admissions@ubc.caabout this yet? I emailed them questions about my transcripts back in November and they emailed me back within two weeks. 

10 minutes ago, aliOT said:

Does anyone who has applied to McGill QY OT have their application status as "submitted" still? I feel like last year it was in review by now.

I didn't apply to QY OT, but i did in QY PT and my application status says "submitted". If i'm not wrong last year they sent the results in may though... 

On 3/31/2021 at 1:41 AM, PTPTPT12345 said:

From what I can remember from last year was you could see all of the questions at one time and choose which ones to answer first/ which ones u wanted to spend the most time on. I felt the time crunch as you only had 2 hours to write it. But each question is not timed specifically 

Thank you! do you by chance remember approximately how many questions were asked, I`ve heard its around 10-12.