Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know everyone is really nervous about the decisions that are about to come out. Just know if you don’t get accepted, it doesn’t mean you aren’t smart and it doesn’t mean you should give up! It’s a v

Hi everyone! With a lot of admissions decisions coming out soon/tonight-ish I just wanted to drop the number for some crisis lines as news can bring up feelings of distress.    Crisis phone

I also want to echo what some people have said above. I applied FOUR TIMES and finally just got accepted. I've spent the last three years taking courses to upgrade my GPA and doing everything I could

Posted Images

I’m wondering if anyone knows if accepting an offer from U of A will have any effect on Ontario schools? I want to accept my offer while I wait to hear back for schools in Ontario since I live here, but I’m worried I’ll somehow be unable to accept another offer if I do so.

if anyone knows that would be great :) 

8 minutes ago, bananagram005 said:

I’m wondering if anyone knows if accepting an offer from U of A will have any effect on Ontario schools? I want to accept my offer while I wait to hear back for schools in Ontario since I live here, but I’m worried I’ll somehow be unable to accept another offer if I do so.

if anyone knows that would be great :) 

Accepting an offer at the U of A will in no way affect any admission offers from Ontario. It’s only if you accept an offer from school “A” in Ontario that you will not be able to simultaneously accept an offer from Ontario school “B”.

Which school do you ultimately want to go to if offered admission?

4 minutes ago, PT1235566 said:

I am really losing patience with Dal PT... I am losing hope that we will hear today... :(

Earlier this week I emailed Kelly asking if the plan was to let candidates know by “April-end” still and she said it was..?

I’ve had enough of looking at “written notification to follow”...it was supposed to be by March-end, then pushed to April-end, hopefully we hear by the end of the workday

4 hours ago, PTPT12345 said:

I’ve had enough of looking at “written notification to follow”...it was supposed to be by March-end, then pushed to April-end, hopefully we hear by the end of the workday

do you know where they are supposed to be notifying students?