Premed 101 Forums

OT/PT accepted/waitlist/decline forum - 2021 cycle

17 minutes ago, IzUofA said:

Got waitlisted for PT at UofA! I believe my GPA was at a 3.72

If I may ask, are you an in province applicant or out of province? I know that a minimum of 15% of the total seats are given to OOP applicants which is pretty slim.  

7 hours ago, LFG123 said:

If I may ask, are you an in province applicant or out of province? I know that a minimum of 15% of the total seats are given to OOP applicants which is pretty slim.  

7 hours ago, MAC1 said:

are you in or out of province? 

I’m in province

8 hours ago, MAC1 said:

is there any legitimacy to the dal pt waitlist? it feels like they put everyone on there

Looking at previous messages, it seemed like there were some people who didn’t hear from Dal when others got their responses! So I’m not sure if I’m reading too much into it, but try to keep your hopes up!!

3 minutes ago, PTHopeful12 said:

Looking at previous messages, it seemed like there were some people who didn’t hear from Dal when others got their responses! So I’m not sure if I’m reading too much into it, but try to keep your hopes up!!

Looking at last years threads I feel not as many were waitlisted! Do you know if they sent rejections? Or just waitlisted everyone? I know that sounds weird but it feels that way to me :))

3 hours ago, MAC1 said:

Looking at last years threads I feel not as many were waitlisted! Do you know if they sent rejections? Or just waitlisted everyone? I know that sounds weird but it feels that way to me :))

Honestly I totally get it! Wait game sucks. I haven’t heard of anyone getting a rejection letter but I also didn’t know very many people applying

36 minutes ago, Ptismydream said:

Has anyone from OOP emailed Dal PT about their position on the wait list? If so, how specific has their response been? 

I emailed and they havent answered me yet. Ill let you know if they do! it literally feels like the whole world is on that waitlist im so confused