Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, WaitingonPT said:

I emailed accepting the conditional acceptance last Tuesday and still waiting to hear something back, maybe after the 14th once the deadline passes? 

I am in the same boat! Responded and accepted the seat, but haven’t heard anything back yet. I think I will be a bit anxious until I have the official letter from the admissions committee rather than just the “seat recommendation”. Looking forward to getting more info and hopefully getting started :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know everyone is really nervous about the decisions that are about to come out. Just know if you don’t get accepted, it doesn’t mean you aren’t smart and it doesn’t mean you should give up! It’s a v

Hi everyone! With a lot of admissions decisions coming out soon/tonight-ish I just wanted to drop the number for some crisis lines as news can bring up feelings of distress.    Crisis phone

Anyone else nervous for tomorrow’s results (midnight) in Ontario

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, EB19 said:

I am in the same boat! Responded and accepted the seat, but haven’t heard anything back yet. I think I will be a bit anxious until I have the official letter from the admissions committee rather than just the “seat recommendation”. Looking forward to getting more info and hopefully getting started :) 

Makes me feel better knowing there’s other people in the same boat and that I didn’t mess something up hopefully we will know more at the end of the week

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, PTPT12345 said:

I got an email back too, they said it’s unpredictable how many OOP students from waitlist will be absorbed, they told me in middle range for PT OOP, my sGPA was a 4.1/4.3

Just got an email back saying I'm mid-range on the waitlist. Made sure to ask if they could let us know the approximate length of the waitlist but of course they didn't say. Guess we'll just have to worry a little longer! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Futureptgirl said:

Does anyone know if Ontario offers come out exactly at 12:00 am or a little later? Do you only see something when you get an offer?

They usually come out around midnight, there may be a bit of a delay in receiving your offer by email 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Soclosebutyetsofar said:

Just got an email back saying I'm mid-range on the waitlist. Made sure to ask if they could let us know the approximate length of the waitlist but of course they didn't say. Guess we'll just have to worry a little longer! 

Kelly told me I'm in the top half of their wait list.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Futureptgirl said:

Does anyone know if Ontario offers come out exactly at 12:00 am or a little later? Do you only see something when you get an offer?

Hey do you know if they come out the 13 or 14 at 12? Like I mean, do they come out on the 13 going on 14th at midnight, or 14th going on 15th? Thanks! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ptismydream said:

That’s what I thought. A few of my friends last year found out right at midnight the day they said they’d be finding out! 

Do you know if it’ll only say something if you get an offer? Or will it also say something if an applicant is declined?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...