Premed 101 Forums

OT/PT accepted/waitlist/decline forum - 2021 cycle

1 minute ago, OTHopeful2021 said:

Got accepted at Western for OT! Rejected from U of T and Mac. Nothing from Queen's on ORPAS or in my email, so I'm guessing a rejection from there as well. Congrats everyone!! 

Congrats for your Western OT! did you see your other rejections on ORPAS?

2 minutes ago, ilyPT said:

don't make fun of me for asking but what is the difference between waitlist offer vs waitlist accepted on western student centre? lol

congrats to everyone so far! whether you got in or not, you are right where you need to be. be kind to yourself <3 

Okay I was wondering the same thing! Mine has the waitlist accepted symbol but I’m wondering if everyone has that? 

4 minutes ago, ilyPT said:

don't make fun of me for asking but what is the difference between waitlist offer vs waitlist accepted on western student centre? lol

congrats to everyone so far! whether you got in or not, you are right where you need to be. be kind to yourself <3 

I think waitlist accepted means that we were accepted to the waitlist, whereas waitlist is offer is if/when we get off that waitlist and get an offer

2 minutes ago, theytriedtomakemegotorehab said:

Accepted to UofT on ORPAS!!! :) has anyone gotten an acceptance email with the campus assignment yet? 

Same! No email yet for me... I really want to know my campus assignment too. Also doesn't feel quite real until I read the email haha

**Update just got the email lol. Seems like they roll out at different times for diff people. Congratulations btw!