Premed 101 Forums

OT/PT accepted/waitlist/decline forum - 2021 cycle

1 minute ago, ot_lea2021 said:

Got into OT at U of T, mississauga campus

I didn’t get an interview for McMaster, but didn’t bother to take it off as an option.

What does it mean for Queen’s? For those who did not get in, did it say “declined” or was the space blank like mine?

31544DF6-E36A-49A0-8A84-CB68ED7F251C.jpeg

I was rejected from UofT OT and it appears blank, and so does Western OT which I was waitlisted for. So I believe it's the same for all universities. If it's blank, you were probably rejected or waitlisted

6 minutes ago, ot_lea2021 said:

Got into OT at U of T, mississauga campus

I didn’t get an interview for McMaster, but didn’t bother to take it off as an option.

What does it mean for Queen’s? For those who did not get in, did it say “declined” or was the space blank like mine?

31544DF6-E36A-49A0-8A84-CB68ED7F251C.jpeg

I got an acceptance email from Queens and mine is still blank! Don’t give up hope!

6 minutes ago, happycat said:

Same! No email yet for me... I really want to know my campus assignment too. Also doesn't feel quite real until I read the email haha

**Update just got the email lol. Seems like they roll out at different times for diff people. Congratulations btw!

Haha I just got mine too :) at St. George!! Congrats to you and everyone <3 

26 minutes ago, HopefulOT11 said:

Waitlisted for western OT! 

Me as well, waitlisted for western and toronto!! Anyone know from previous years how waitlisting was? did you ever move from the list? I'm not very hopeful because I have no idea how many people they waitlist but its still giving me slight hope!! 

1 minute ago, prayingforOT96 said:

Me as well, waitlisted for western and toronto!! Anyone know from previous years how waitlisting was? did you ever move from the list? I'm not very hopeful because I have no idea how many people they waitlist but its still giving me slight hope!! 

I know someone who was accepted into Westerns OT program off the waitlist 2 years ago