Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know everyone is really nervous about the decisions that are about to come out. Just know if you don’t get accepted, it doesn’t mean you aren’t smart and it doesn’t mean you should give up! It’s a v

Hi everyone! With a lot of admissions decisions coming out soon/tonight-ish I just wanted to drop the number for some crisis lines as news can bring up feelings of distress.    Crisis phone

I can't believe we've had to wait so long since we submitted our applications in Jan haha. I have been anxiously waiting! Best of luck to us all!! 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, OT0202 said:

for those who got off the U of A OT waitlist recently. Were you at the top section since the beginning, or did you move from the middle section to the top? Trying to gauge movement. 

I just inquired, they said I was still in the middle section of the waitlist. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2021 at 9:29 AM, OT0202 said:

for those who got off the U of A OT waitlist recently. Were you at the top section since the beginning, or did you move from the middle section to the top? Trying to gauge movement. 

Hi! I’ve always been at the top and still haven’t heard 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ooooooootpls said:

Hi! I’ve always been at the top and still haven’t heard 

Oh wow, okay so I must be pretty low in the top section. Because I was in the middle, and only in my recent inquiry did they say I have now moved to the top.

Best of luck, maybe you will hear.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, OT0202 said:

Oh wow, okay so I must be pretty low in the top section. Because I was in the middle, and only in my recent inquiry did they say I have now moved to the top.

Best of luck, maybe you will hear.

Thanks! we must be pretty close to each other but who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ waiting game is so tough

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2021 at 8:52 AM, ooooooootpls said:

Thanks! we must be pretty close to each other but who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ waiting game is so tough

Hey everyone! I was just accepted off the UBC waitlist (originally #10) and will be withdrawing my acceptance to UofA. Someone should expect an offer soon!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys :)

I have been in the top section of the waitlist for OT at U of A from the beginning, and I still haven't heard anything. I'm just wondering if you think there is a chance that I might still get in? Anyone else in the same position? 

 

Cheers!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OT pls said:

Hey guys :)

I have been in the top section of the waitlist for OT at U of A from the beginning, and I still haven't heard anything. I'm just wondering if you think there is a chance that I might still get in? Anyone else in the same position? 

 

Cheers!

Hey! I am in the exact same boat. I checked course enrolment and it appears there are still 12 spots open.. Not sure if that’s actually indicative of spots left in the program though. Here’s to waiting it out !!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2021 at 11:34 AM, ooooooootpls said:

Hey! I am in the exact same boat. I checked course enrolment and it appears there are still 12 spots open.. Not sure if that’s actually indicative of spots left in the program though. Here’s to waiting it out !!!

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one! Good luck! :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/17/2021 at 1:58 PM, ooooooootpls said:

Hey! I reached out to admissions and they said at this point they have filled all their seats. It’s a matter of last minute drop out now I suppose. 

Aw, that's too bad! Thanks for letting me know though. I guess we will have to try again next year! :rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...