Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know everyone is really nervous about the decisions that are about to come out. Just know if you don’t get accepted, it doesn’t mean you aren’t smart and it doesn’t mean you should give up! It’s a v

Hi everyone! With a lot of admissions decisions coming out soon/tonight-ish I just wanted to drop the number for some crisis lines as news can bring up feelings of distress.    Crisis phone

I can't believe we've had to wait so long since we submitted our applications in Jan haha. I have been anxiously waiting! Best of luck to us all!! 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, OT0202 said:

for those who got off the U of A OT waitlist recently. Were you at the top section since the beginning, or did you move from the middle section to the top? Trying to gauge movement. 

I just inquired, they said I was still in the middle section of the waitlist. 

On 7/18/2021 at 9:29 AM, OT0202 said:

for those who got off the U of A OT waitlist recently. Were you at the top section since the beginning, or did you move from the middle section to the top? Trying to gauge movement. 

Hi! I’ve always been at the top and still haven’t heard 

9 hours ago, ooooooootpls said:

Hi! I’ve always been at the top and still haven’t heard 

Oh wow, okay so I must be pretty low in the top section. Because I was in the middle, and only in my recent inquiry did they say I have now moved to the top.

Best of luck, maybe you will hear.

11 hours ago, OT0202 said:

Oh wow, okay so I must be pretty low in the top section. Because I was in the middle, and only in my recent inquiry did they say I have now moved to the top.

Best of luck, maybe you will hear.

Thanks! we must be pretty close to each other but who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ waiting game is so tough

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2021 at 8:52 AM, ooooooootpls said:

Thanks! we must be pretty close to each other but who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ waiting game is so tough

Hey everyone! I was just accepted off the UBC waitlist (originally #10) and will be withdrawing my acceptance to UofA. Someone should expect an offer soon!

Hey guys :)

I have been in the top section of the waitlist for OT at U of A from the beginning, and I still haven't heard anything. I'm just wondering if you think there is a chance that I might still get in? Anyone else in the same position? 

Cheers!

1 hour ago, OT pls said:

Hey guys :)

I have been in the top section of the waitlist for OT at U of A from the beginning, and I still haven't heard anything. I'm just wondering if you think there is a chance that I might still get in? Anyone else in the same position? 

Cheers!

Hey! I am in the exact same boat. I checked course enrolment and it appears there are still 12 spots open.. Not sure if that’s actually indicative of spots left in the program though. Here’s to waiting it out !!!

On 8/9/2021 at 11:34 AM, ooooooootpls said:

Hey! I am in the exact same boat. I checked course enrolment and it appears there are still 12 spots open.. Not sure if that’s actually indicative of spots left in the program though. Here’s to waiting it out !!!

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one! Good luck! :)

On 8/17/2021 at 1:58 PM, ooooooootpls said:

Hey! I reached out to admissions and they said at this point they have filled all their seats. It’s a matter of last minute drop out now I suppose. 

Aw, that's too bad! Thanks for letting me know though. I guess we will have to try again next year! :rolleyes: