Premed 101 Forums

OT/PT accepted/waitlist/decline forum - 2021 cycle

9 hours ago, ooooooootpls said:

Hi! I’ve always been at the top and still haven’t heard 

Oh wow, okay so I must be pretty low in the top section. Because I was in the middle, and only in my recent inquiry did they say I have now moved to the top.

Best of luck, maybe you will hear.

11 hours ago, OT0202 said:

Oh wow, okay so I must be pretty low in the top section. Because I was in the middle, and only in my recent inquiry did they say I have now moved to the top.

Best of luck, maybe you will hear.

Thanks! we must be pretty close to each other but who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ waiting game is so tough

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys :)

I have been in the top section of the waitlist for OT at U of A from the beginning, and I still haven't heard anything. I'm just wondering if you think there is a chance that I might still get in? Anyone else in the same position? 

Cheers!

1 hour ago, OT pls said:

Hey guys :)

I have been in the top section of the waitlist for OT at U of A from the beginning, and I still haven't heard anything. I'm just wondering if you think there is a chance that I might still get in? Anyone else in the same position? 

Cheers!

Hey! I am in the exact same boat. I checked course enrolment and it appears there are still 12 spots open.. Not sure if that’s actually indicative of spots left in the program though. Here’s to waiting it out !!!

On 8/9/2021 at 11:34 AM, ooooooootpls said:

Hey! I am in the exact same boat. I checked course enrolment and it appears there are still 12 spots open.. Not sure if that’s actually indicative of spots left in the program though. Here’s to waiting it out !!!

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one! Good luck! :)

On 8/17/2021 at 1:58 PM, ooooooootpls said:

Hey! I reached out to admissions and they said at this point they have filled all their seats. It’s a matter of last minute drop out now I suppose. 

Aw, that's too bad! Thanks for letting me know though. I guess we will have to try again next year! :rolleyes: