Premed 101 Forums

Atlantic Bridge 2021 - Dental School

28 minutes ago, PreDentDragonlord said:

Yep that's what I put too! It's definitely confusing language, but apparently "module" is the word for "course" in Ireland and "course" basically stands for your entire degree program (ex: biology, physics, kinesiology etc.)

Sounds good. I was like I’m already spending hours digging through old lab books and notes trying to figure out what topics I learnt and now I need a code for each module?!? Thankful that it means the course number lol 

On 1/6/2021 at 10:05 AM, cadpredent said:

Sounds good. I was like I’m already spending hours digging through old lab books and notes trying to figure out what topics I learnt and now I need a code for each module?!? Thankful that it means the course number lol 

Haha ya I was doing the same thing! Had to scroll through so many old lab notebooks lol

Wondering if someone can help me out. I didn't realize that I took enough classes to satisfy the anatomy requirements on the prior learning form so I enrolled myself in an anatomy course for my upcoming semester. If I was able to fill out the entire form, there's no point for me to take the class right? 

On 1/8/2021 at 5:12 PM, kat18 said:

Wondering if someone can help me out. I didn't realize that I took enough classes to satisfy the anatomy requirements on the prior learning form so I enrolled myself in an anatomy course for my upcoming semester. If I was able to fill out the entire form, there's no point for me to take the class right? 

I feel like if you've taken enough courses to fill out the form then I wouldn't bother taking an extra course if you don't need to? That makes the most sense to me :)

17 hours ago, tootham said:

Is anyone struggling with the Evaluation of Prior learning? I feel like I have no memory of what I learned from my undergrad courses:wacko:

I just used the course descriptions off my university website and when it asked for further information like the microbiology and molecular biology labs I listed every lab I did and the objective from my old lab books. 

2 hours ago, PreDentDragonlord said:

Did anyone else receive an email from Atlantic bridge today about the application deadline? I’ve submitted everything so I’m assuming it’s a bulk email?

It’s probably a mass email because I got it too. I’m not really concerned because my admissions advisor already confirmed my application is complete.