Premed 101 Forums

Early Interview Invites?

3 hours ago, mastermucocele said:

Wondering if they’ll send interview invites early this year? I hear CASPer rejections have already been sent, and when I logged onto my Step 2 it gives the options to upload a government ID (3A & 3B). Anyone else’s like this? Weird 

What exactly do you mean that CASPer rejections have bene sent? Does that mean if you didn't meet dal's cut off, they already informed you that you won't be eligible to proceed in the application process? And if you didn't get an email does that mean you've met the CASPer cut off for dal?

16 minutes ago, anonsurfer said:

What exactly do you mean that CASPer rejections have bene sent? Does that mean if you didn't meet dal's cut off, they already informed you that you won't be eligible to proceed in the application process? And if you didn't get an email does that mean you've met the CASPer cut off for dal?

Yeah- that’s just what I’ve heard though- idk if it’s true and if they actually have all been sent out yet. Don’t quote me on it, just heard rumours 

4 hours ago, mastermucocele said:

Wondering if they’ll send interview invites early this year? I hear CASPer rejections have already been sent, and when I logged onto my Step 2 it gives the options to upload a government ID (3A & 3B). Anyone else’s like this? Weird 

I could be wrong but last year around the time interview invites were sent out, some people got the steps 3a and 3b to upload ID. It seems people who didn't receive interviews didnt have this step. I could be wrong though. Anyone else see those? I don't but I'm OOP and haven't finished my snapshots yet.

1 minute ago, yeescience said:

I could be wrong but last year around the time interview invites were sent out, some people got the steps 3a and 3b to upload ID. It seems people who didn't receive interviews didnt have this step. I could be wrong though. Anyone else see those? I don't but I'm OOP and haven't finished my snapshots yet.

Maybe it's something for IP applicants that have submitted everything already? Seems weird if the steps 3a/3b are popping up and Snapshot is a requirement but we haven't even hit the deadline for that yet...I'm OOP and I don't see 3a/3b either