Premed 101 Forums

Invite Countdown

4 minutes ago, BigDreamer said:

What makes you think noon tomorrow??? (Aka. do I need to give myself a pep talk) 

Cause it seems like invites are sent out at the end of the 3rd week of October every year (based on last 3 years according to a post on the last page), and tomorrow is the last day of the 3rd week. So tomorrow seems likely, and noon is when they seem to have usually come out. 

34 minutes ago, yeescience said:

Out of curiosity, does anyone see steps 3a/3b today? If I remember correctly from last year, those became available for a lot of people receiving interviews a little while before interview invites were sent out, but I don't remember how much earlier! For reference, I dont see anything and I'm OOP.

nothing and also OOP

13 minutes ago, TackleMD said:

I have a feeling, and I wrote that whole debacle. 4 years ago it came out on the 26th, one year it was the 20th. Only the last 3 years fit what I said earlier. So anything is fair game between now and next week. 

2 years ago my invite came on Thursday the 18th at ~3pm, and last year was Friday the 18th ~2pm (IP)