Premed 101 Forums

MCCQE1 Studying for IMG - Urgent Help

Hello all, I'm probably asking this question quite late but here goes because my exam is in two weeks. But here goes:

I am an IMG 4th year in Ireland and am scheduled to write the QE1 in two weeks. I've been doing UWorld2CK questions since a lot of the blog's ive read have advised against canadaqbank. I did an MCC Practice Exam and saw that the questions are much much different than UWorld2CK. So since I have two weeks, I want to optimize my time and have a lot of content to cover. 

Could you please advise / share your thoughts on whether I should just practice questions with CanadaQBank, and not do anymore Uworld? I feel like maybe I'm wasting my time doing UWorld and maybe I should be doing CanadaQBank. Could you please advise? Thak you. 

25 minutes ago, creativemind said:
Hello all, I'm probably asking this question quite late but here goes because my exam is in two weeks. But here goes:
I am an IMG 4th year in Ireland and am scheduled to write the QE1 in two weeks. I've been doing UWorld2CK questions since a lot of the blog's ive read have advised against canadaqbank. I did an MCC Practice Exam and saw that the questions are much much different than UWorld2CK. So since I have two weeks, I want to optimize my time and have a lot of content to cover. 
Could you please advise / share your thoughts on whether I should just practice questions with CanadaQBank, and not do anymore Uworld? I feel like maybe I'm wasting my time doing UWorld and maybe I should be doing CanadaQBank. Could you please advise? Thak you. 

The best prep is all the MCC material which is pricy imo, but I'd suggest working through all of that given your limited time.  

There isn't a great prep for the MCC - Canada Qbank is ok, but not great - they also have clinical cases.  UWorld has some overlap too, but not that specific.