Premed 101 Forums

2020 Interview/Invite Thread

19 minutes ago, premedmillenial said:

Nothing on my profile has been verified and I also never saw 3a/b sections, seems like I'll receive the R. sad

Same here!

Honestly its been so frustrating as they haven't answered emails for the past few weeks as well. I know the adcoms must be incredibly busy and over-worked, however we all paid a large sum of money when submitting these applications and so some transparency would be nice. I hope applicants aren't getting rejected because their MCAT or transcripts aren't verified on time...

4 minutes ago, Whatitdobaby said:

Same here!

Honestly its been so frustrating as they haven't answered emails for the past few weeks as well. I know the adcoms must be incredibly busy and over-worked, however we all paid a large sum of money when submitting these applications and so some transparency would be nice. I hope applicants aren't getting rejected because their MCAT or transcripts aren't verified on time...

Yes it is likely that those who had 3a/b sections will receive interviews. A similar thing happened with McMaster last year for interview invites. Also strange that only a few Rs were sent out yesterday and none today. 

I was looking at my transcripts and noticed that I entered most recent 90 credits instead of most recent 60 credits. GPA is 4.0, 3.9 and 3.9 which translates to 3.93 = 3.9. I was wondering if I had entered most recent 60 credits only with GPA 4.0 and 3.9, had it translated to 3.95=4.0? They look at what computer has given or they will see it?

I thought unofficial transcripts were required only until office can start receiving mails. When you say verification of transcripts, do you mean verifying entries compared to unofficial transcript loaded? My application shows Official transcript loaded and MCAT score verified and also shows that based on GPA minimum required is 501. Does that mean GPA verified? Very confusing things due to COVID.