Premed 101 Forums

How to directly contact uOttawa admissions?? Help!

Hey everyone,

I'm in a bit of a unique situation that I would like to clarify as soon as I can with uOttawa MD admissions regarding my transcript/ # of courses. I tried calling them but never seem to be able to get through to a real person, they just ask to leave a recording but I never received a response. Also, didn't get a response by email in weeks now.

Wondering how people get in touch with them to ask queries and have them addressed. Would appreciate some help!

10 minutes ago, EmmJay said:

Hey everyone,

I'm in a bit of a unique situation that I would like to clarify as soon as I can with uOttawa MD admissions regarding my transcript/ # of courses. I tried calling them but never seem to be able to get through to a real person, they just ask to leave a recording but I never received a response. Also, didn't get a response by email in weeks now.

Wondering how people get in touch with them to ask queries and have them addressed. Would appreciate some help!

If I were you, I'd send a follow-up email- our support staff were on strike which may be why you got no response, but they are back now! Your email may have gotten lost in the barrage of emails they get so it doesn't hurt to send another. Most people are working from home so it's unlikely you'll get a phone response, although who knows