Premed 101 Forums

UBC PharmD Transcripts Question

nerdy_unicorn

• nerdy_unicorn changed the title to UBC PharmD Transcripts Question
On 11/29/2020 at 10:32 AM, O Canada said:

I have applied to UBC pharmacy as well. Do I upload the official transcript after I get my marks or do request my university to send it directly?

i got my university to send mine in already because I already had all my marks. But you have until January 15th so you can wait until you get this semester's marks and then get your uni to send it in

19 hours ago, sherbertlemonx said:

Also applied, Other than the undergrad general application + ~80 CAD fee and the ~150 CAD fee...is there anything else we need to send/submit? Thanks!

Nope that's all I submitted as well! It feels so weird that it is this easy to apply lol. Just the transcript is left and that is due January 15th

37 minutes ago, nerdy_unicorn said:

Nope that's all I submitted as well! It feels so weird that it is this easy to apply lol. Just the transcript is left and that is due January 15th

Haha, Yeah I paid the $80 where we didn't have to attach anything and then was hit with the $150 additional fee. The $150 "supplemental fee" was just to pay it right? Nothing attached to it no form... O.o It seemed so odd to just pay bc they want it done before Dec. 15 LOL

10 hours ago, sherbertlemonx said:

Haha, Yeah I paid the $80 where we didn't have to attach anything and then was hit with the $150 additional fee. The $150 "supplemental fee" was just to pay it right? Nothing attached to it no form... O.o It seemed so odd to just pay bc they want it done before Dec. 15 LOL

Yep thats it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Does anyone know if UBC accepts transcripts coming in late? I requested my university to mail a transcript on Dec 16th but their mailing service was closed till Jan 4th and I’m from Quebec. 

I messaged UBC admission office days ago but they haven’t answered back to me yet. Just stressing out now 

1 hour ago, BenBen said:

Hi,

Does anyone know if UBC accepts transcripts coming in late? I requested my university to mail a transcript on Dec 16th but their mailing service was closed till Jan 4th and I’m from Quebec. 

I messaged UBC admission office days ago but they haven’t answered back to me yet. Just stressing out now 

I think you can still send them in. Ask your school to both email the transcript as well as send them a physical copy.

• 1 month later...