Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums

Admission acknowledgement email


Recommended Posts

Hi,

Just curious to know if anyone received an admission acknowledgement email/receipt. I saw in a U of T thread that someone received an email late October. Everything looks good on my end with OMSAS. Just wanted to know if I was alone, or if I should reach out to the school.

Good luck and thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2020 at 1:46 PM, BigDreamer said:

Admission acknowledgement or application acknowledgement? - I got one for the application I think sometime in October

haha admission acknowledgement. Yes I meant application- I will check in with them. Thanks for responding BigDreamer :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2020 at 10:38 PM, digitalhealthdreamer said:

Hey! Wondering if you received a response back from NOSM? I haven’t gotten an acknowledgement email either, so was just curious. 

Yes, I emailed them and they forwarded the acknowledgement. Consider giving them feed back that you didn't get the email- I'm sure we are in the same boat :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 11/26/2020 at 7:41 PM, MD2B said:

Yes, I emailed them and they forwarded the acknowledgement. Consider giving them feed back that you didn't get the email- I'm sure we are in the same boat :)

I only received an email from OMSAS after I submitted my application— does NOSM send an acknowledgment of their own as well?

My anxiety is heightened as I wait for interview invites, and now I’m worried they didn’t get my application :/

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Violetvernon35 said:

I only received an email from OMSAS after I submitted my application— does NOSM send an acknowledgment of their own as well?

My anxiety is heightened as I wait for interview invites, and now I’m worried they didn’t get my application :/

I got one in October from NOSM just acknowledging that my application was received. Last year I got my interview invite on Jan 13th, so you should be hearing from them again fairly soon. They seem to be pretty consistent with the dates that they send updates. I would reach out if you don't get an email about interviews when those offers come out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2021 at 9:01 PM, Violetvernon35 said:

Thanks so much for this response— I might just go ahead and email them to make sure my application was received. It will ease my anxiety.

Did you hear back? Something must have been off with their responses this year. Other people have PMd be to tell me they didn't get an email and later did when they followed up.  Good luck!

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, MD2B said:

Did you hear back? Something must have been off with their responses this year. Other people have PMd be to tell me they didn't get an email and later did when they followed up.  Good luck!

Yes! They originally sent on October 21– but I suspect it went to my junk folder and I believe it automatically deletes after a certain amount of days. They promptly re-sent it to me for my records.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...