Premed 101 Forums

UBC Class of 2025 DMD interview!

11 hours ago, DentalApplicant2021 said:

Has anyone received more information regarding the interviews this weekend? Link to the zoom open house that’s happening tomorrow? I have yet to receive one! 

yeah i got one this afternoon! How are you guys preparing for the interviews? 

4 minutes ago, ubcstudentt said:

anyone wanna make a group and discuss interview/general questions? idk how to make one lol but I think it'll be helpful to chat to others going through the same thing.

yeah sure! i think it’ll help since i’m really nervous and kind of lost plus we’re all in the same boat. 

• 4 weeks later...

I don’t know if you guys saw but i think the scores were released by accident but now you can’t access them so don’t know if they’re changing the scoring or what. but also they said earliest we would find out about acceptance would be 3rd week of December i think 

2 hours ago, icecream12 said:

Nope, I haven't heard anything yet. I believe they were waiting for the DAT scores to make the final decision. When are those supposed to come out? 

My ubc application has DAT scores checked off now so I think they have them unless they need to get re submitted or something