Premed 101 Forums

GPA on launchpad?

16 hours ago, Hellocarrot said:

For those of you who have your GPA uploaded- is your "Your application is currently being reviewed" removed? 

My GPA is up and it says "Your application will be reviewed once you submit the required items in your Application Checklist.
An updated status will be posted here when it is available."
for me.

2 hours ago, Raisin Bran said:

Oh, interesting! My theory is wrong then. Though, mine does still say Nursing CSP-10202.

I do think a lot of us write the same CASPer test though! I remember reading that someone did the MD CASPer and someone else did the Pharm school CASPer on the same day and time and they both had the same questions.

On 11/25/2020 at 12:12 PM, CantaloupeSeeds said:

My GPA is up and it says "Your application will be reviewed once you submit the required items in your Application Checklist.
An updated status will be posted here when it is available."
for me.

Mine too now, I just received their calculation under forms as you do, and mine still says "your application will be reviewed...". 

Did you have everything submitted in your application checklist?

I still have one thing not checked off besides Casper- but this is something I can't help as Registrar is supposed to look at my transcript and check it off for me.

2 hours ago, Hellocarrot said:

Mine too now, I just received their calculation under forms as you do, and mine still says "your application will be reviewed...". 

Did you have everything submitted in your application checklist?

I still have one thing not checked off besides Casper- but this is something I can't help as Registrar is supposed to look at my transcript and check it off for me.

Yeah same here, the things that have "awaiting" next to them are the CASPer scores and "Final Official Transcript" and they won't be getting the latter until I graduate haha. 

33 minutes ago, starmay said:

My CASPer is now up but I don't see a GPA posted. But I do have my final transcript still outstanding since I have not graduated yet so maybe thats why. 

I've already graduated and am taking a gap year so they have my final transcript and aren't expecting anything else...I think they're just manually doing calculations one by one as they sift through applications

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone else still waiting for their GPA confirmation email? I never got it but instead, I noticed a new item popped up today asking for my transcript with "1st Term Results". Getting a little worried and wondering if anyone is in the same boat :mellow: TIA!!

Edit: I know my verifiers were contacted though. Would that mean my file is/was going through review?