Premed 101 Forums

UBC Pharmacy Applications 2020/21 - Class of 2025

sleepy_24

Just now, TrashGPA said:

Probably not. I’m assuming it’s by last name and I’m M...

But if you got the faculty email, you’ll be fine! The admission office must just be very busy with other programs and students coming in from high school.

Like this email? 

Congratulations!  The UBC Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences is pleased to offer you admission to the first year of the Entry-to-Practice PharmD program, beginning September 2021!

1 minute ago, C99877 said:

Like this email? 

Congratulations!  The UBC Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences is pleased to offer you admission to the first year of the Entry-to-Practice PharmD program, beginning September 2021!

Yeap, that’s the faculty email! You’ll the the admission one and SSC update soon! 

Just now, Pharm2k25ubc said:

I got the email saying my official letter was uploaded to my SSC but I can’t find the official when I login for the life of me. What tab is it under on the ssc

Oh I wasn’t expecting a letter...I got the email from admissions saying my application had been updated.

and under the application status, it now says congratulations... instead of we are reviewing your application

2 minutes ago, TrashGPA said:

Oh I wasn’t expecting a letter...I got the email from admissions saying my application had been updated.

and under the application status, it now says congratulations... instead of we are reviewing your application

It said this:

Once you receive your letter, you will be able to accept or decline your offer through the online Student Service Centre (SSC).

lol tons of us are stressing lmao 

2 minutes ago, C99877 said:

It said this:

Once you receive your letter, you will be able to accept or decline your offer through the online Student Service Centre (SSC).

lol tons of us are stressing lmao 

Oh, I think they meant the email from admission? Once I got that email yesterday, I was able to accept the offer and paid my deposit

Just now, Pharm2k25ubc said:

Huh seems like I don’t have that tab yet. Perhaps it just takes some time. Got the email saying it was uploaded earlier this morning but I guess not

In SSC, Admissions > Letter of Admission? 
but I don’t have anything on mine, so I’m not sure

16 minutes ago, TrashGPA said:

Oh, I think they meant the email from admission? Once I got that email yesterday, I was able to accept the offer and paid my deposit

I think it's alphabetical somehow idk. It's taking forever then faster for others 

37 minutes ago, Pharm2k25ubc said:

Yeah, for some reason there isn’t an option for me under the tab. Anyone else having a similar issue?  I haven’t accepted my offer yet, could that be why?

I haven't accepted my offer yet either. I would wait till tomorrow to see if the system refreshes overnight