Premed 101 Forums

UBC Pharmacy Applications 2020/21 - Class of 2025

sleepy_24

1 minute ago, DMDHope2020 said:

after interviews do they only look at the interview or the GPA as well

According to the PharmD website, it says the decisions will be made solely based on interview performance. However, a lot of students noticed at the end page of their vidcruiter interview that the admission will be made based on both academic and interview performance so idk which one is true

2 minutes ago, JBEEM said:

Does anyone know approx how many students get waitlisted? Also, has any rejection lettter been sent until now?

I'm not sure exactly how many people are currently waitlisted.

But based on my observation, I don't think anyone has received an rejection letter and there are quite many students who have not heard anything back. So I guess everyone who didn't get an offer are just waitlisted.  

7 minutes ago, TrashGPA said:

I’ve got my admission letter a few hours after the email yesterday. So I guess they are slowly working at it

I know a lot of people who haven't gotten it yet and it's been 24 hours but it did say that it'd be a few business days so 

8 minutes ago, C99877 said:

Are they done in alphabetical order ??? 

Probably not. I’m assuming it’s by last name and I’m M...

But if you got the faculty email, you’ll be fine! The admission office must just be very busy with other programs and students coming in from high school.